Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Our family had a wonderful day spent with my parents, eating turkey, and just relaxing with each other. I am so grateful for the time we had to spend together today!

And guess how I get to end such a wonderful day? With a nice, big, injection, that's how! As Kirsten posted about yesterday, I start the BIG injections today (in the hip!).

I don't get too nervous about the hip injections, but I am a little annoyed with myself because I forgot to ask the nurse to use a pen and cordon off the area on my hips where the injections go. I have a general idea of where they go since I've done so many in the past, but I like to have the nurse draw a little boundaries for me so that I have a nice big space to work with and can vary the injection site a bit from shot to shot. Luckily, I only have a handful of shots before we go in for another appointment where I'll have another opportunity to ask the nurse to draw my squares for me.

Have a blessed Thanksgiving!

No comments: