Saturday, May 22, 2010

Acceptance and Organization


Since I have totally accepted this is really happening and we will be bringing a real baby home this summer I thought it's about time to get organized and started buying the essentials baby Evan is going to need. We had already decided on the bedding set, and this week I went out and picked up baby Evan's infant car seat. The pattern is super cute and says "all star" on it! I love the colours and can't wait to see baby Evan trying it out for size. We have a gap in our collection of baby items from the twins to fill from newborn to 12 months since that's when we bought them home.

I have lots more purchasing to do, but I'm trying to plan to save as much money as possible on my purchases and buy a little at a time. It's also hard trying to purchase big baby items when you have two little three year olds in tow! Hopefully for little Evan I'll be all done by the time he arrives!!

This playard is next on my hit list, it has a little bassinet attached;

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Good for you! Yep starting to dawn on me too, babyshow on Saturday and we came back with carseat/buggy combo, bath and dans special purchase.......a highchair that matches our barstools!? Oh my! X