Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Uneventful

Yesterdays appointment was totally uneventful, which is how we like it. Jenn is measuring 23 weeks, which is right on track. Her rounded tum is really obvious now and it makes me smile and lifts my heart every time I see it. I don't feel at all strange or envious that Jenn is carrying baby Evan around for us, it just seems like the normal way things are done and I am excited things are working out so well.

Jenn told me yesterday she has become addicted to eating chili so maybe baby Evan is going to be a fan of spices, we will have to wait and see!

We were given the baby package at the doctors which includes lots of information for baby classes, CPR and how to look after a newborn. I have a good deal of reading to do and some classes to sign up for. There is even a Daddy boot camp!!

Our next appointment is with a different doctor, when we can get a second opinion on C section v natural labour after a previous C section, let's hope we get to hear the opinion we want!!

No comments: