Thursday, December 17, 2009

Eight blasts to freeze

We have 8 blasts to freeze, so in total that makes 10 blasts produced this cycle. I know that's an amazing number, there are many who do IVF and never have even a single embryo make it to blast stage and we have 10, but honestly, we've been here before, we've made many blasts in previous cycles and we know how that turned out, so I'll reserve judgement for now!

This afternoon I spent time with Jenn's little people while she was resting. It was funny spending time alone with kids that aren't S and J. They are so different, and so quiet and well behaved! I am going to send S and J to Jenn boot camp, I think she is up for the challenge!

5 comments:

Meez said...

Klub its Trick...I am SOOOO excited for you. I didn't know you had this blog!!! I'm glad someone brought it to my attention. We are going donor eggs soon...very excited.

I can't wait to hear the news - I feel pretty confident you'll have a hit with this one.

Best of luck to you, your husband and Jen.

x

Kirsten, Chris, Jacob, Sarah & Evan said...

Hey Tricklit!! I have still been following your blog, I'm excited for you too!!

Thanks for the good luck wishes!

Unknown said...

I had to laugh out loud that you say my little ones were behaving yesterday. I hope they behave better today, I could tell they weren't listening as well as I would have liked them to.

greyfen said...

Well wishes to you....
You know, I've often had the thought of sending my kids to Jen for bootcamp too. Maybe we should just drop the kiddos off at playgroup, and see what magic she works while we're gone. lol!

N said...

that's FANTASTIC!