Sunday, December 20, 2009

The nail biting begins

Tomorrow will be 5 days past a 5 day transfer also known as 10 days past ovulation. It is the first day since the transfer that we can sensibly expect to see a positive pregnancy test. A negative tomorrow doesn't mean the end of our hope, but each day that goes past after tomorrow showing negative tests means the slow deflation of a dream.

I think you'll agree, as of tomorrow the nail biting officially begins. Let's hope we can all stay sane. Stay strong Jenn, we'll know the answer one way or the other very soon!

4 comments:

N said...

Um...I have already started the nail biting, is that bad? :)

Kirsten, Chris, Jacob, Sarah & Evan said...

I would expect nothing less!!!

Donnadman said...

Oh My! Nail biting here and more and more positive thoughts! Can't wait to see you this week! Love you all!

Cheryl said...

Positive thoughts coming from me too!!!! X