Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Nearing the End

I'll be 33 weeks on Friday, and I had my first clue that I'm nearing the end last night--I slept on the couch. For some reason toward the end of my pregnancies I always end up sleeping on the couch. In fact, with my first, my water broke in the middle of the night on the couch! I didn't do it with the twins only because I was on bedrest and wasn't allowed to go downstairs, but would have if I was allowed.

It's been SO hot these last few days (near 100 degrees today) where I live that even having the air on doesn't make any difference. But downstairs it is nice and cool even with the air off. Also sleeping on the couch helps with the inevitable heartburn I get in the 3rd trimester. So last night at about 2 am I had finally had enough of the tossing and turning and came down to the couch to sleep. I plan on doing the same tonight! :)

1 comment:

N said...

lol! Last night I was thinking of you around 2 am because I too headed for the couch for the first time and I remembered how we had talked about that in the past. :) I was keeping Bryan awake with tossing and turning so I had to move out of bed. I came back later because it's not as comfortable though. I prefer my bed. :)