Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I think I'm nesting?

It's hard to tell really, I'm such a clean freak anyways that I'm not sure if this is going further and "nesting" in preparation for baby Evan? I've started cleaning all the white woodwork around the house, it all has to be done before he arrives. It's something I would do anyway, but I am on a mission to have EVERYTHING in the house perfect before he arrives. I know that once he is here we'll be lucky to have time to think about doing things, much less actually doing them.

I am writing list after list of things I want to get done. I'd probably get things done quicker if I stopped writing lists AND stopped writing about what I'm planning to do on my blog!

The little people are having quiet time right now so it's time to go clean some more skirting boards!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

You are definately nesting!!! ;0)