Thursday, September 23, 2010

Sigh...

Hmmmm...so last night I was at the bookstore in line and this womans says to me, "Oh, when are you due?"!?!? Really? At 5.5 weeks post partum do I really still look so pregnant that people feel they can ask this question? I tried to shrug it off, telling her I had "just" delivered (okay, it was a white lie since it's been over a month!). But she then wanted to know what day I had delivered and how many weeks ago it was! I was so mortified!

I want to start exercising, but I'm feeling very overextended right now; I just have a bunch of responsibilities coming at me at once, and am too exhausted to exercise. Maybe in another week or two.

On a happier note, I am still pumping for the little guy and as far as I know he hasn't needed any formula supplimentation, so yippee for all Kirsten and my hard work! I have no set goal or commitment as to how long I'll pump...we'll just have to wait and see.

2 comments:

Kirsten, Chris, Jacob, Sarah & Evan said...

I think you look great!!

and yes you are right, no formula yet, Evan is still an exclusively breastfed baby, hurrah!!

N said...

That's annoying. :( My solution has been to just not go out in public. lol I'm sure you look great though - just try to ignore rude people!