Thursday, February 18, 2010

12 weeks tomorrow

I can't believe it, I really can't,  12 weeks is such a huge milestone.  I am counting our blessings daily, we are so lucky to be at this point it's somewhere I never thought we would be.  I am even starting to allow myself to imagine exactly what it will be like to have another little Sarah or Jacob in the house, and honestly, I can't wait!!!

Thank you to Jenn, E Donor, Dr W and Chris for making my dreams come true.  I love you all in an extra special way.  Our family is so blessed beyond words.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! So glad you came on to post! 12 weeks is a great milestone! :)

N said...

12 weeks is VERY EXCITING!!! I can't wait to know if it's a little Jacob or a little Sarah. :) You ARE going to find out gender, right?!

Donnadman said...

I am thrilled to hear you say that you are starting to let yourself "believe" ~ I love you and am so proud of YOU! You fought for your dreams...good things come to those who wait! I miss you so! Love, D

RB said...

12 weeks is a huge milestone! Try to breathe a bit and take it all in. I am so very thrilled for you. Look you far you and C have come!