Thursday, February 4, 2010

Not Sure If This Interests Anyone...

I really don't know if this is of interest to anyone, but who knows? Maybe the little one will want to know this kind of thing some day, so I may as well record it. Here's my list in no particular order:

1) 10 weeks tomorrow (Yay!).

2) No morning sickness yet. I read that if you don't get it by 10 weeks, you probably will not get it. It's my first time without it and it is SO weird! I keep thinking this must be one calm baby to let me slide by with such ease.

3) First ob appt--Friday (tomorrow). I'm excited to feel this new doctor out and see if she will handle the surrogacy aspect well. Will she be comfortable with the situation? Will she be kind and include K and C on appts and u/s? If not, I'll find someone else. My last ob was great about including the intended parents; unfortunately she is not on the list of available doctors this time around. I'm also excited to ask her if I am eligible for a regular birth or if I am going to have to have a repeat C-section.

4) Cravings--mainly breakfast food. Cereal with milk, blueberry muffins, waffles, cream cheese on whole grain toast are the big ones. There are lots of other breakfast foods I'd love to eat daily as well! ;) Usually I crave sweets and junk. Thankfully this baby craves lots of pretty healthy stuff!

3 comments:

N said...

SO awesome you have no morning sickness! Good luck with the OB appt - be sure to update us! (Too bad Dr. S isn't available anymore
:(

Donnadman said...

Of course this interests us! You are amazing, Jenn! I am sooo happy for you that you could be blessed without morning sickness. I too, hadn't been that lucky before...I.V. at home, they whole 10 yards. I pray you continue to feel good and I look forward to meeting you sometime. Hugs to you, Donna

Kirsten, Chris, Jacob, Sarah & Evan said...

I'm interested!! I hope the baby IS calm!!! That would be C's genetic influence, here's hoping!! Glad to hear the m/s is holding off!