Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Last Clinic Appt

We had our last clinic appt. Tuesday and all went well. The baby was measuring right on at 12 weeks 4 days. I received a packet of all my records to pass on to my ob. Next appt. is March 4th. :)

I passed the 12 week mark with only a few instances of morning sickness and no nausea. However, the last few days I've been throwing up every morning. This baby is certainly keeping me on my toes!

I think I've felt a few kicks already. Usually a couple times a day I'll feel something or other that I think are kicks or rolls. I know the doctors say it's early, but I felt the twins at 11 weeks and my second child at 14 weeks, so it is certainly possible. Can't wait until K and C can feel the kicks from the outside!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad your appt went well and that the babies are already kicking! My blog is http://www.surroworld.com/surroworld if you wanted to keep in touch. I love hearing and keeping up with new stories.

N said...

Oh no! That's not fair to get morning sickness NOW!!! I hope it's temporary!

That's crazy that you might be feeling the baby already. wow!

N said...

love the new belly pic! :)