Monday, February 1, 2010

Surrogacy Video

Kirsten recently asked me to share this video I made after my first surrogacy journey. During the journey I was asked a lot of questions about my motivations, and my thoughts and feelings about being a surrogate mom. This video was kind of a response to that, but it was also a way to share about the joy my IP's felt when they finally met their twins. FYI, there is sound, so take advantage of that if you like. Most of the pics are of the parents (posted with their permission, of course!) with their little ones. I'm the one with the glasses in a few of the pics. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Hollyn said...

"A Thankful Heart"... what a great way to express what you have done for the twins you carried, and now for that much anticipated little bean. There are many thankful hearts out here, too. Thankful for what you are doing for a little family now.

Thanks for the video... and thank you for carrying that perfect little baby.