Friday, March 12, 2010

15 weeks today!!

It's so crazy to think we are 15 weeks. It's still so hard to believe! I have a couple of friends who have delivered extra early recently, and being the planner that I am I'm thinking we might need to start getting some things organized!

We moved the cribs this weekend into the room we are going to use as the nursery, so we already have a room set up for the new baby. It looks funny to see only one crib, but it's also nice to see a room especially for our new addition.

It feels so different this time. Having a nursery set up and knowing we will be bringing a baby home is such a refreshing feeling! I don't have to walk past it every time and try to ignore it, this time I can look in and dream of our future.

I am really starting to get excited!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I have been so busy with my one baby, not sure how you do it with 2! I have missed so much.

I am so glad you can look at that crib and dream about the future.. You both have waited so long... I can not wait to meet your little one. Lots of love!