Saturday, March 27, 2010

Hmmmm....what to do ~ pink or blue?


April 1st is our "big" u/s appointment. It should give us the opportunity (if we want it) to find out if Jenn is carrying a boy or a girl. Thursday is only 5 days away and I am still on the fence. I always said if this worked I didn't want to know the outcome, I just wanted the "surprise"!! I did have Chris on my side, for all of about 5 minutes! I haven't really changed my mind, although I do see the advantages of finding out who we will be adding to our family.
I have pretty much been outvoted, both Jenn and Chris want to know and apart from my Mum I've yet to find anyone to agree that I'm not crazy to prefer to wait!!
Although it's not really in my nature, I'm sure I'll probably just give in and in 5 days we'll know if baby Ariel is a "he" or a "she". I honestly don't mind, boy or girl, either is a miracle and an amazing gift!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, don't give in on account of me!! Like my opinion matters in this case?!?

N said...

Well, I'll be more egotistical than Jenn and say that MY opinion surely matters, and YES I think you would be crazy to not find out. :) Am I a great friend or what?!

You know I'll still love you either way! (Just a wee bit less if you don't find out...) lol

Mum and Dad said...

NOoooooooo let it be a surprise (whoops confusing you again!!!!)