Thursday, March 4, 2010

The appointment went so well!

Today's appointment was great. I met the ob/gyn who was lovely and very enthusiastic. Everything is looking great, Jenn is 14w tomorrow and the doctor located the heartbeat which measured 151 beats per minute. We saw the baby on the ultrasound monitor, she was very still, maybe taking a little nap!

Everything with Jenn is good, she is healthy and not too tired so we are hoping everything stays that way. Our next visit is our big ultrasound at approximately 18 to 20 weeks.

5 comments:

Hollyn said...

Congrats on making it to the "OB stage!" I am so glad things are going so well and Jenn isn't too sick. I can't wait for your big u/s so I can start buying BABY CLOTHES! Aaaa! :)

Love you all!

Donnadman said...

Hi Kirsten! I've missed you so! When can we come see you guys and give your Mum a hug!!! xox

Love, Donna

P.S. Kaya and Daniel have been playing so nicely...they were talking about Jacob and Sarah in their play yesterday! We miss you!

P.S. S. Your baby is adorable!

Cheryl said...

Such a great picture of her!!!! Xxx

Ms. Rose said...

awesome!

Nicki BL said...

This is awesome! I am beyond thrilled for you guys.