Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Time to start the medication (again!)

I received all my medication this week to start the process for adoptive breastfeeding. It occurred to me that the medication never stops! I can't deny I was relieved when the last cycle was with an egg donor and Jenn as the carrier, which of course meant no medication for me, the first medication break in more years than I care to remember. However, at least this time, although it may not work, the medication has way more positive vibes surrounding it for me and there are no shots!!!

I am going to start the medication this Friday....... fingers crossed!

4 comments:

Nicki BL said...

fingers crossed!!!!!!

N said...

very exciting! you have to explain to us all how it works - i have no clue!

Donnadman said...

fingers crossed here too - i'm bringing you a book tomorrow too!

Erin said...

Keeping my fingers crossed! I think its going to work!! Lots of love.