Thursday, July 30, 2009

A baby story

I watched "A baby story" today while I was doing my daily exercise on the treadmill. I have no idea what possessed me to watch such a program, it's always been a *don't go there* show for me. I was unusually overcome with emotion and nearly broke down crying. When the baby was born, I started thinking to myself "could that be real for Chris and I one day?". I've never been to that place in my head before, it was just too painful to dream about. I'm not sure how I feel about it now. If I'm honest I think I'm just getting ahead of myself.

I would never have said this before, but it never hurts to dream, right?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That show always makes me cry when the baby first starts crying, I always start crying too. I'm glad you are able to dream...I hope it will happen for you!

Aimee said...

I used to watch that show every morning before school, and I would cry every morning watching it too! I've tried to replace it with What Not to Wear :)