Friday, July 17, 2009

Watch out for the medication side effects people!

I had my first start of cycle appointment today and I start lupron tonight. Jenn started her lupron on Monday, so we are officially lupron buddies. I am told lupron can make some people crazy (hence the title of this post!) however, it's never done anything strange to me, so I will look to Jenn on this one for some crazy antics!

My antral follicle count today was 5 on the left and 8 on the right (or something similar to that), so that's a good start.

We are waiting on the results of some testing for Jenn and providing that goes ok we are full steam ahead on the business of making a baby!

Time for Chris to dust off his injection skills and get that needle loaded up......oh the fun times to be had during an IVF cycle, here we go again (for the last time?)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Here's to hoping those results are in TODAY! The waiting stinks...as for Lupron, yes, it makes me crazy. I get super tired (like I can barely keep my eyes open at times), irritable, and get aches in my legs. First cycle, I had all the symptoms, second cycle none, and now I have them again. So, who knows?

N said...

woohoo! Lupron almost made Jenn have her first ever headache last time. :)

Here's hoping it's the last time you ever have to shoot Lupron.