Wednesday, July 22, 2009

It's all good

I've been getting into bad habits at bedtime for a while now. By the time the kids have gone to bed and I've done all my chores it's pretty late, so I've been staying up very late to finally get some *me* time in the day.

However, that really doesn't work for me. I've always liked to be in bed by 10pm and asleep by 11pm. These days it's been much more like bed at 12am or later, I get up early in the morning, so I'm struggling in the day.

With the introduction of lupron I decided to turn over a new leaf. The shots have to be taken at approximately the same time every day, so I've scheduled them for 10pm. Now it's chores until 9pm, 9pm to 10pm wind down time and 10pm lupron shot in bed. Any chores not finished by 9pm have to wait until the next day.

It's only been a few nights but I do feel better already, now I just have to keep it up!

No comments: