Thursday, August 6, 2009

Even Molly is over it

Usually Molly sleeps in our bed during the night, curled up close to me and then in the morning gets up with me regardless of what time that might be. She sits faithfully on the lid of the toilet waiting for me while I have a shower and then goes back to bed when I'm ready to leave the house. During this cycle nothing has changed, when everyone else in the house is sound asleep Molly has been my shadow.

Not so much today. Molly is o.v.e.r the 5am rise. Today there was no sign of her on the toilet lid and when I went looking, there she was still tucked up in bed sleeping like a baby.

After tomorrow I can get back to my usual 6 to 7am wake up call. That used to sound early to me, now it just sounds like heaven!

My appointment today is just for bloodwork, I hope they hit a vein on the first attempt!

No comments: