Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A perfect transfer

When we arrived for the transfer this morning we were happy to find both embryos were still alive and doing well. Everything went smoothly with the transfer, and Jenn did an excellent job. Dr W said she looked great, and her lining was perfect. She followed her pre transfer instructions so well that Dr W had a clear view of where the embryos needed to go.

Jenn told me she had a good feeling today, and I can't help but agree with her. This was the first time we've had a transfer that has been in the clinic and not in the surgery centre OR. It really helped me have a positive vibe about the transfer, I would not have wanted to go back into the OR where so many previous failed transfers have taken place.

I am feeling positive today and I hope I can make that feeling last.

Jenn is now on bed rest and all we can do is wait and pray.

2 comments:

N said...

I have a GREAT feeling, so between the three of us, we MUST BE RIGHT!

RB said...

Sending you tons of luck!