Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Friday is confirmed!

The egg retrieval will definitely be Friday. No more stims for me thank goodness! Today the biggest measurement was 22mm and the smallest was 18mm. Tonight we have a lupron shot and a HCG shot and then it's all over, no more shots for me!

My lining was (drum roll please) 6mm. Yes that's all, on cycle day 11 my lining is a pitiful 6mm. Dr W confirmed our decision to move forward with a surrogate was a very good one. He has no idea why I've never been able to build up a good lining, but best not to dwell on the issue since that's not important at this point. It's always a comforting feeling when your doctor is in full agreement with your medical decisions!

Jenn has a lining check on Friday, let's hope she is doing better than I am in that department!

1 comment:

N said...

yay, that sounds perfect! Can you believe how fast this has all happened?!