Thursday, August 26, 2010

I'm Still Here!

I used to follow this other blog a while back where the mom and the surrogate blogged together like K and I do here. Then the surrogate had the baby and it was like she dropped off the face of the earth--and never blogged again, though the mom blogged all the time. I always wondered what happened to her, if she was happy and all that. So I'm just dropping in to say hi, and let you all know I am still here and I'm okay! ;) Course, my posts will probably disappear pretty quickly now that the journey is finished, but for now I'm here! I have my side of the birth story all typed out; I figured K and I would post it around the same time so people could see the different perspectives.

1 comment:

N said...

I'm looking forward to reading the birth stories! :)